Posted by Ramya in

This something i wrote really long back but never posted... Came across this 1 while reading my diary...

You

Is it jus me or does it really exist ?
Why do i get excited the moment our eyes meet ?
I wait for it to happen and it happens when i least expect it..
How i wait to jus catch a glimpse of u, my day feels incomplete without it...

Ur cute lil smile, ur aristocratic walk, the lovely talk who wouldnt wanna have it for life...
If i were a guy and u a gal i wudnt have spared a moment but jus gone on my knees 4 u,
To ask ur hand in marriage..
You dont have to ask me jus look into my eyes which are jus waitin to tell you - Yes, I will...



This entry was posted on 17 August 2009 at 4:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment