HORRORSCOPE !!!  

Posted by Ramya

I don’t understand how a piece of paper with boxes can take control of your life just like that... Yes I’m talking about HOROSOCPE… I guess it can be called “HORRORSCOPE” instead… For 2 people to be wedded in happy matrimony why do you have to check a piece of paper and consult some priest or astrologer?? Being happy in a marriage is in the hands of the couple… I don’t understand how in 21st century people still believe in horoscope and astrology… It sucks big time I tell you… I’m surprised those guys predict the next 20yrs ahead of you and tell you that things are gonna be bad… I’m just wondering do these guys give you only bad news or they have given good news also ? I have never heard of such a thing… Its all just a method to milk you out of your hard earned money… They tell you this is wrong, that is wrong do this pooja and things will be alright… Who will do the pooja, the astrologer says with a big heart I’m there right, will take care of everything, and you just pay me by cash… Gawddddd… Save us from such people… If only I could strangle those guys…

All they have to tell you is that things would not be fine and thats it your parents go crazy... As if things were already very smooth in life these guys jump in to decide our life for us... I cant believe the other day when the astrologer said if this particular gal and guy get married there will be issues, in laws will trouble the poor gal and the guy will divorce her... Atrocious... Any person with brains would have stormed out of that place at that instant... Nobody thinks about what the gal and the boy feel about the whole thing... Already they are confused over the whole marriage thingy, to top it booom comes the astrolger with a truck load of crap... I really dont know where the world is going with all this astrology, palmistry, numerology, blah, blah and blah..

But if given a chance I would be happy to prove the piece of paper wrong !!!

This entry was posted on 10 August 2009 at 6:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment