I, me and myself  

Posted by Ramya

I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of. ~Michel de Montaigne

I am: fun loving, romantic freak, sweet, impatient and a cranky person at times.


I think: parents should let go of their inhibitions and chill out with us like good friends.


I know: what I’m doing is right for me.


I want: my friends to always be there for me just the way I will be there for them.


I have: many friends and feel lucky to have them.


I wish: to live happily ever after…


I hate: it when it rains like crazy and am all decked up to go out.


I miss: those days when all I had to do was come back from school, do my homework and play hide and seek with friends.


I fear: of stepping out of my bed in the night thinking a pair of hands might come and grab my legs :(


I feel: like having all the varieties of ice creams and still not get bored of it.


I hear: to Nenjukull Peidhidum almost everyday and still never get bored of it.


I smell: the yummy Kadai Paneer pizza that I had as a snack in the evening ;)


I crave: for those sweet nothing moments.


I search: for eternal happiness.


I wonder: why I’m so impatient?


I regret: not being close with my family.


I love: to paint, chat endlessly and read books.


I ache: when I see kids and old people begging on the streets and at traffic signals.


I care: for my fellow beings and see to it that I don’t hurt them.


I am not: a saint to let go of everything, certain things just cannot be forgiven and forgotten.


I believe: I can always do what I want no matter where and how I’m.


I dance: like no one’s watching.


I sing: quite ok. I love to listen to myself singing.


I cry: but I don’t let others see my tears.


I don’t always: let out things that bother me.


I fight: like crazy with my sister though most of the fights are really silly.


I write: when am happy. I write when am sad. I write when I’m in love.


I win: most of the time in arguments ;)


I lose: when I want somebody else to win just to see the smile on their face.


I never: forget to brush my teeth before sleeping in the night.


I always: keep cleaning things and prefer them to be organized and neat.


I confuse: myself over the silliest of things.


I listen: to my mom complaining that I never listen to her almost every morning, noon and night ;)


I can usually be found: lazing on my bed, listening to songs and with a book in hand.


I am scared: I might wake up one day and find myself stranded on an island surrounded by crocodile and lizards... Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww...


I need: to learn to be more patient and get a control over my temper.


I am happy about: the way life has shaped up for me.



This entry was posted on 21 August 2009 at 1:11 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment