I try to squeak open my eyes to have a look at the phone. 6.30 am it show.. Damn you, its Saturday, today is the day you need to be more sleepy and laze on the bed for as long as possible (read before your toddler comes and forcefully opens your eyes)!!  Last night was my night of full sleep or rather the hubby's turn to sleep with DD. So what do i do on my Friday night of fun all alone, locked indoors? I decide to catch up on episodes from Grimm, Once Upon A Time.. By the time am all done the wall clock shows 10:57pm. Ok now thats one thing done... On a normal working day i would have been in my REM cycle 2 by this time, but its Friday so lets Partttaayyyy (read, put your night socks on and get cozy under the blankets)

So here i am all cozy under the thick blanky and wide awake, so i browse FB for a while, then get myself some Mr.Grey time with my Kindle, then do some Sims Freeplay gaming and voila the clock shows 12AM.. That went fast.. I decide its time i sleep cos i am not gonna get to sleep over tomorrow morning with DD coming and screaming into my ears "Wake up its sunny outsideeee".

Even though i slept that late, here i am up at 6.30, hubby dear and DD fast asleep. It seems so quiet that i am actually liking it. Note to self try to do this often. So i get myself a cup of my honey lemon water, grab my Kindle, switch on the Bose to play my latest addiction 'OK Kanmani' by ARR and cozy on the LazyBoy..

Turned out to be a good morning indeed.. 


This entry was posted on 11 April 2015 at 3:49 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment